So last year I only completed three out of my five goals. Well this year I think I have went a little crazy with all my goals for this year.
So here is my list of my 2020 goals:
1. I would like to have the rest of my monthly series all finished. So that is seven patterns to start and finish.
2. My Christmas Time pattern I also want to get finished and also framed so I can have it up for 2020 Christmas.
3. One of my WIP’s that I haven’t touched in a long time is the: Love from Dad, that I want to give to my dad as a gift. This piece I would like to finish and frame this year and give it to him for Christmas.
4. This plan isn’t as big as the finishes I have in my plans, but it is something that some would call: a mini finish. I would like this year to get a page finish on my Death by Cross Stitch pattern.
5. My last plan is that I would like to finish the two Letters in my Winter Bell Pull pattern. They are both mostly stitched just have a little more full crosses to do and then the speciality stitching and backstitching to finish them off.
So you can probably see that I didn’t complete all my goals that I had made for myself. But I was able to accomplish more then half and I did have twelve finishes so I still feel like 2020 was pretty good stitching wise.
So I’m now going to give you my list of my 2021 goals:
1. Start and finish the last three birds from the monthly series.
2. Finish Sunflowers in Summer by Country Cottage Needleworks
3. Start and finish Home Sweet Home by DMC
4. Get two page finishes on Death by Cross Stitch by Long Dog Samplers
5. Finish Winter Bell Pull by Stoney Creek Collection
6. Finish Birthday Needle-Roll kit by Victoria Sampler
7. Start and finish The Grey Code
8. Start and finish The Mandalorian
9. Start and finish A Good Marriage by Lizzie Kate
10. Start Autumn Bell Pull by Stoney Creek Collection if the Winter Bell Pull gets finished
11. Start and finish 2021 zodiac animal Christmas ornament
12. Start and finish Midnight’s Christmas Stocking
Now, I know that this year my goals are a lot more since last year. But this year I decided to add any starts that I want to start this year and make it a goal to finish them too. I would be really happy if I could complete all of my goals this year.
I will be back with a new update on my stitching before the end of this month or on the 1st of February.
Hope everyone is well, wherever you are in the world.
Happy Stitching Everyone!